34 lovely captivating candidates, 4 Binibining Pilipinas crowns at stake.
After the long hiatus of the Binibining Pilipinas pageant brought by the global Coronavirus pandemic, the release of the official candidates’ latest headshots for this year’s pageant saw a vast improvement from the ladies. But there are a a handful of ladies that are currently standing out.
It may be too early to say that these are the ladies to watch out for in this year’s competition, but we firmly believe that we’ve got a good feeling coming off from these ladies…
Continue reading “Binibining Pilipinas 2021 Frontrunners”
This is how you level up in a pageant!
The Binibining Pilipinas pageant continues to give reasons why they still are the most prestigious pageant in the country.
Looking at how the 40 candidates look so fresh and vibrant in their photos wearing the official Binibining Pilipinas shirt reminds us that well selected and well edited photos are still a MUST in pageants. Pageant organizations should invest on high quality shots of their candidates so that they are always presented in a proper manner.
Truth be told it was difficult to narrow down the list to just 12 as over-all the photos of the candidates well really good. It’s the proverbial ‘walang tapon‘ if we might add.
We would like to mention several ladies who almost made it in our top 12 list like Patricia Babista, Lois Badando, Shaira Rona, Vianca Marcelo, Jash Dimaculangan, Honey Cartasano and Faith Garcia. With that being said, let’s list down the 12 ladies that did best in their official Binibining Pilipinas shirt photos…
1. Samantha Bernardo – she gave the most unique pose and it paid off. She is perhaps the only one to do a 3/4 view from the back which showcased enough of her body and face.
2. Hannah Arnold – simple works and Hannah gave us simple but strong. The focal point is her face and she gave good face in the pic. Had her pose be a little more strong and created more curves, she would have been our top pick. It would have been a stronger image had the body pose been equally strong as her facial expression. Continue reading “Best Photos: Official Bb. Pilipinas T-Shirt Portraits”
It has barely been two weeks since the final screening of the Binibining Pilipinas pageant and we already have several names that pageant fans should watch out for.
This is our list of the ladies that pageant fans have to watch out for.
- Vickie Marie Rushton
- Maureen Montagne
- Samantha Bernardo
- Hannah Arnold
- Honey Grace Cartasano
- Karen Laurrie Mendoza
- Gabrielle Basiano
But those aren’t only the ladies to watch out for. Granted that the aforementioned ladies are the initial standouts, but there are several other ladies that are noteworthy to mention in the list. Here they are in random order…
- Justine Felizarta
- Carina Carino
- Alexandra Faith Garcia
- Alexandra Mae Rosales
- Patrizia Garcia
- Patricia Babista
- Hazel Ortiz
- Kimberly Tiquestiques
- Lesley Anne Ticaro
- Jash Dimaculangan
- Lois Anne Badando
- Ma. Francesca Taruc
What do you think of our first leaderboard? Do you think we missed a strong lady from our list?
Just when you thought that the Philippines has run out of gorgeous ladies to join beauty pageants, you are pleasantly surprised that we’ve got more beauties than you realize.
1. Vickie Marie Rushton – we have no confirmation if and when she submitted her application but there’s no smoke if there’s no fire…
2. Samantha Bernardo – her application styling was so out of her usual peg. She looks more fresh and more relaxed this time. She is bound to win a crown this time around, she is so ripe for it.
3. Honey Grace Cartasano – she shocked everyone with her gorgeous transformation! Then she posted her glamshots in red Leo Almodal gown and we were all sold.
Continue reading “A Gorgeous Batch for Binibining Pilipinas 2020”