The Señorita Colombia pageant was supposed to be held during the last quarter of last year however due to a recent memo from IMG|WME, the parent org of Miss Universe, the pageant has to be moved to 2017. According to the new directing from the MUOrg, no concurrent queens should reign simultaneously, hence this year Señorita Colombia is crowning their bet for the Miss Universe and Miss International bets.
Here are my favorites for the title to be vacated by Andrea Tovar, who was 3rd overall in the 65th Miss Universe pageant held in Manila.
1. Antioquia, Vanessa Pulgarin Monsalve
2. Cesar, Anabella Castro Sierra
3. Atlantico, Martha Martínez Insignares
4. Cartagena DTYC, Laura González Ospina
5. Santander, Yenniffer Hernández Jaimes
6. Magdalena, María Fernanda Betancur Moreno
7. Cauca, Mayra Vitoviz Medina
8. Nariño, Camila Aguirre Jaramillo
9. Bogotá D.C., Vanessa Dominguez Field
10. Meta, Geraldine Naranjo Beltrán